I just saved my flatmates and I $116 on rent by spontaneously switching our apartment.
AND I KNOW I’M NOT BRITISH. BUT ‘FLATMATES’ IS CUTER/EASIER TO SAY THAN ‘APARTMENTMATES’
I read this drunk with heat exhaustion, and I thought the last part of that was gonna say you switched us over to Geico.
oh my god
- raveyrai likes this
- tropicalfries reblogged this from lyndez
- littlehispanicspiders reblogged this from lyndez
- littlehispanicspiders likes this
- lyndez reblogged this from allthecleverthings and added:
- usarelams likes this
- allthecleverthings reblogged this from lyndez and added:
- allthecleverthings likes this
- thobmobb likes this
- inverted-reason likes this
- lyndez posted this