So, in Gravity Falls they call this character “Soos”
and that one blonde, mean, cliche, character (really? Mean blonde? Let’s get more creative) makes fun of him in episode 7 by calling him HOR-HEY (how to pronounce ‘George’ in Spanish).
And since the first episode, I thought ‘soos’ was short for HEH-SOOS (‘jesus’ pronounced in Spanish).
So do you guys think he might be Hispanic?
Is this supposed to meet the show’s quota for diversity in the main cast oooor
- joyhorse13 reblogged this from lyndez and added:
- sawyercat likes this
- skinned-skeletons likes this
- scared-bob likes this
- mandaplz reblogged this from samirows
- mandaplz likes this
- bigsaltything likes this
- hystericalhyperdrive likes this
- zahmbeelover likes this
- princesssaph reblogged this from owlkitt
- ajlovesrainbow likes this
- rurouniidoru likes this
- owlkitt reblogged this from samirows
- reisenbran likes this
- yunofuckme likes this
- one-million-medics likes this
- jhenne-bean likes this
- soulxconspiracy said: I haven’t watched this episode yet but gravityfalls.wikia.com/… another clue perhaps?
- samirows reblogged this from lyndez and added:
- catsandotherdrugs said: I think the creator said in an interview that it’s short for Jesus, so he’s probs Hispanic?
- eileenpaints said: Huh, I dunno! And yeah, I do like gravity falls in general and I think most of it’s good but it is lacking in diversity.
- isaia said: that is a problem I hope they fix it!?!?
- lyndez posted this