Don’t I have like, 3 followers with MS?
Can you guys tell me what medications you take? I’m on Copaxone which I’ve been told is the safest, but I think I want to try something a little more effective, even if they are kind of dangerous.
I have a whole packet with information about all of my options, but I want to hear some personal experiences. So what you say, wanna tell me ‘bout your drugs?
- sarahfantastica answered: how do you notice the benefits of Copaxone? i am not taking any medication yet, until now i rely on accupuncture etc
- thenightie answered: I would stuck with copaxone. Choose path of lesser evil. No pain and side effects. And I’m stable :)
- boundunbound answered: Tysabri. Only one I’ve been on. Love it. But i am JC virus negative.
- femicorn answered: I took Copaxone for a few years until my insurance ran out. :( On nothing now. I am also in ATL and now follow! Hello!
- turquoiseteeth answered: I take tysabri. I don’t have JC virus, so it was a good option. I have had two doses and zero side effects. I would look into it! Good luck!
- littledip answered: i was on copaxone for two years then three weeks ago i stopped it and am going to start tysabri next Tues. my tissues were too torn :/
- iseefearinyoureyeshuman answered: I don’t follow you, I’m on Tysabri and I would not change it. I will follow you in a minute though.
- lyndez posted this