This evokes conflicting emotions. Agree with both parties in the early argument.. but sadly I just see people in a bar with nice clothes drinking beer with their cell phones and expensive sunglasses and wonder where the person that can’t afford those things or public transport or is at home doing market research studies all day and night to pay the bills… but the best, most notable parts for me were.. that a social network of those with similar issues on different levels.. can give you perspective and advice in a way others cant.. and often its a great thing.. and more over.. just because you can’t see it.. doesn’t mean its not happening. I should never feel the need to defend my use of resources, show you my cane, wheel chair, meds, needles etc.. and even within the community of people with like illnesses.. health decline and spirit decline don’t have to be tandem and you won’t always know.. so don’t assume.
Second short film by Multiple Sclerosis Shift.ms. Absolute must watch, very poignant and thought provoking.
crying because I am Dave
Dave is me
except I probably wouldn’t ever go to an MS support group meeting SO WILL THEY PLEASE SOME SENDING ME INVITATIONS
- samanthax513 reblogged this from msproblems
- volatileflame reblogged this from iownablog
- femicorn reblogged this from lyndez and added:
- lyndez reblogged this from chronically-something and added:
- chronically-something reblogged this from positivethinkingforlosers
- positivethinkingforlosers reblogged this from iownablog and added:
- kiss-me-kismet likes this
- msproblems reblogged this from iownablog and added:
- iownablog posted this